In honor of Valentine’s Day, I wanted to share some things I love!
1. My Mama. This should go without saying. We’ve been best good buddies for 11 years. Soon I will do a post about how we met and how I came to live with her. Here is a picture of her when she first brought me home. She was much thinner then. And younger. I guess she doesn’t feel the need to impress me anymore….
2. These guys. One is original from when I was a baby. It was made by Artlist “The Dog”. This toy is exceedingly difficult to find these days, so when my original (purchased at Target over ten years ago) became impossible to repair, mom took to eBay to find it’s replacement. I prefer these guys over every other toy. Mom thinks it’s the rattle in the head, but who knows.
3. My Sister. I know am not always nice about her, but I do love that crazy girl. Her food is delicious and so is her poo, plus she’s fun to chase:
4. Food! Cheese, Pizza, Chicken, Cat food, and most especially these delicious treats from our friends at 2 Dogs Treats. Always stored high atop the fridge so that my sister won’t eat through bag.
5. YOU! I love all my friends and fans and you definitely make our day brighter!
So when you’re having a day when your house looks like this:
And this stuff happens to you:
Try, like the song says, to remember your favorite things, and then you won’t feel so bad!
We love you!
These are great loves Petey! Cute pic of you and your mom xx
I also love you, Pacho
Peter, you’re the best! You and your mom bring so much joy each and every day on Instagram! LOL about Meredith, you know you love her! 🙂
Love you too!!
What a lovely home you guys have 😍 <—–that's mom's comment and we just wanted to say thanks for sharing all your daily shenanigans with us! Glad we found you guys (and Mere too) on IG! Thanks for letting us be a part of Schnauzytown!